For the fifth consecutive year, the editors of Car and Driver magazine have named the Cadillac CTS-V to their annual 10Best list. Each year, the magazine’s editors invite manufacturers to submit their new or newly-revised models with prices below their $80,000 limit in addition to the reigning 10Best winners from the previous year; to keep the title for this length of time is a high honor.
The Cadillac CTS-V is available in sedan, coupe, and wagon body styles with a 556-HP supercharged engine mated to a six-speed manual or automatic transmission (the latter with paddle shifters on the steering wheel). Also included are Brembo race-inspired brakes, dual-mode Magnetic Ride Control pioneered by Cadillac and used in some of the world’s most expensive supercars, and available Recaro seats for additional support in heavy cornering. As a Cadillac, it still comes naturally well-equipped with features including touchscreen navigation, Bose premium sound system, keyless access system, rearview camera with ultrasonic rear parking assist, heated leather seats (with suede inserts on the Recaro seats), and much more.
Also included with every new Cadillac CTS for sale in Columbia SC is Cadillac’s exclusive Shield program, which includes a suite of owner benefits and privileges:
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance, which includes these complimentary maintenance services for the length of the 4-year/50,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty:
- Oil changes, based on the onboard Oil Life Monitor System that uses the engine’s operating conditions to estimate the usable life remaining
- Tire rotations every 7,500 miles
- Engine air cleaner filter replacement
- Passenger compartment air filter replacement
- Multi-point vehicle inspections to ensure your Cadillac is operating in top form
- 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
- Roadside assistance for 5 years or 100,000 miles
- Courtesy transportation while under warranty coverage
- One year of OnStar Directions and Connections service, which provides several benefits:
- OnStar will attempt to contact you if it detects you’ve been in an accident, as well as alert nearby first responders to your exact location and an estimate of the severity of your injuries
- If your Cadillac is stolen, OnStar can provide the police with its exact location and in most cases send a signal to slow the vehicle down or prevent it from being started again to help ensure a safe recovery
- Turn-by-turn directions downloaded to your Cadillac by an OnStar advisor at the press of the blue button, or by using Mapquest or Google Maps.
- Monthly diagnostic emails providing you with an overview of your Cadillac’s maintenance needs, which are also available on the go using the OnStar RemoteLink app on your smartphone
- OnStar RemoteLink can also remotely lock, unlock, remote start (if equipped), and flash the horn and lights on your Cadillac, all from your smartphone no matter how far off you may be.
Cadillac Dealerships in South Carolina
Jim Hudson Cadillac is one of the top Cadillac dealers in South Carolina, serving the Columbia area with a focus on complete customer satisfaction. Jim Hudson’s high customer service standards have earned it The State’s annual Readers’ Choice award for Best New Car Dealership an unprecedented eleven years in a row and counting. Jim Hudson Cadillac is conveniently located at 7201 Garners Ferry Road in Columbia, and can be reached by phone toll-free at (888) 377-4971.